Postgraduate Course in Social and Market Research
This Course is intended for:
- Those employed in public administration, local government, etc., responsible for the implementation and evaluation of various projects (e.g. social aid, spatial planning, investments, etc.);
- Those working in marketing and public relations departments in enterprises or organisations who commission research as part of their job, read research reports, and make a variety of decisions based on data acquired through social research (including market research);
- Those working in NGOs and other organisations that may be interested in utilising the results of social research;
- Staff of companies engaging in social research who want to advance their qualifications;
- Journalists, political commentators;
- Anyone interested in social research.
Graduates of the Postgraduate Course in Social and Market Research will know how to read research reports competently and efficiently, how to assess their quality, work with market and opinion research companies, commission research and then interpret and comment on their findings, design simple studies on their own and manage the implementation of such studies, perform desk research on a topic of interest, assess the quality of existing data and use such data skilfully, and analyse data collected in the course of the research process.